Saturday 10 November 2012

MerrimentAttire

I HAVE A SHOP! I have a shopIhaveashopIhaveashop! ...I have a shop..!
 
I am selling my wears online on a lil site you may know as Etsy, with the shop name MerrimentAttire. I am super excited! I have only the one item for now as I want to keep sane working theatre and live event gigs as well as producing custom orders for ya'll.  
 
Here's how it cascaded.. Earlier this year my partners sister had a Twentyonesie party. I saw this as an excuse to get creative and, after a casual idea my Philip had about attaching a beanbag to his back for passing-out comfort, the Turtle shell beanbag was born!
And, as I am one for naff-ness in partnering costumes, we went as the tortoise and the hare. It went off with a bang, everyone was impressed with his easy comfort seat/costume.
No more 'You should really patent that' conversations because.. I have a shop! Here is where you can get your very own for your next dress-up party, festival, cosplay convention or even lounging/bean bagging around the comfort of your own house!
  :)
 
 
xK
 
 
 
 
(excuse the pictures, they were apparently taken with a potato..)


That's one stylish turtle!


Shell beanbag vest, with hood

Beanbag action!
 

Oh, and here's the hare onesie with raglan sleeves, butt-flap
and detachable pant legs 

No comments:

Post a Comment